Who is who
Here are the folks who shepherd EuroIA from idea to reality. Ping ANY of us if you want information, want to help, or just want to chat. We would love to hear from you.
EuroIA gathers a large community of motivated specialists involved in all aspects of information management, not only from Europe but from all over the world.
At EuroIA, the talks and workshops come from you, the community. They undergo a double-blind peer review, encouraging new ideas and new professionals to appear.
Country ambassadors: Sylvie Daumal
email: sylvie.daumal at gmail.com
Sponsoring: Alex Boamfa
email: alex.boamfa at gmail.com
Digital Marketing: Marianne Sweeny
email: marianne.sweeny at gmail.com
Finances & official organiser:
Vanessa Foss – Kunverj
We try to make this summit a meeting point, and a representation of the entire European community. That means we want to reach as many information architects in as many European countries as possible. To do so, we create positions for Country Ambassadors. These ambassadors help get our message out to local IA practitioners.
- Austria – Thomas Zahler (thomas.zahler at intuio.at) @intuio
- Albania – Ilirjona Haxhiaj (ilirjonahaxhiaj at gmail.com)
- Belgium – Koen Peters (koenpete at gmail.com)
- Belarus – Yuri Vedenin (y.vedenin at uxpresso.net)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina – vacant
- Bulgaria – Angelina Ivancheva (angelina at lucrat.net) @ivancheva
- Croatia – Igor Vrdoljak (igor at netgen.hr) @ivrdoljak
- Czech Republic – Ondrej Kratochvil (ondrej.kratochvil at gmail.com) @bonlait
- Denmark – Eric Reiss (er at fatdux.com) @elreiss
- Estonia – Hegle Sarapuu (hegle.sarapuu at trinidad.ee) @trinntrinn
- England – Stuart Curran (scurran at thoughtworks.com) @stuartcurran
- Finland – Jussi Kytö (jussi.kyto at gmail.com) @jussikyto
- France – Natacha Hennocq (hennocqnatachaenid at free.fr) @nattchah
- Germany – Konstantin Weiss (k at konstantinweiss.com)
- Greece – Efthimios Mavrikas (efthimios at gmail.com) @adaxem
- Hungary – Judit Ponya (judit.ponya at gmail.com) @ptxster
- Iceland – Sigurjón Ólafsson (sigurjono at gmail.com) @sigurjono
- Ireland, Republic of – Oana Secara (oana.secara at gmail.com) @oanasecara
- Italy – Raffaella Roviglioni (raffaella at roviglioni.it) @Raffiro
- Latvia – Līga Lētiņa (liga atcubesystems.lv) @LigaLetina
- Lithuania – Simonas Skrebė (sskrebe at gmail.com)
- Luxembourg – Sylvain Cottong (sylcottong at gmail.com) @sly
- Macedonia – vacant
- Moldavia – Stefan Nistor (stenisburgh at gmail.com) @stenisburgh
- Netherlands – Peter Boersma (peter at peterboersma.com) @pboersma
- Northern Ireland – vacant
- Norway – Eirik Hafver Rønjum (eirik.hafver.ronjum at helsedir.no) @EirikHafver
- Poland – Hubert Anyzewski (hubert.anyzewski at uselab.pl) @anyzewski
- Portugal – Paulo Fonseca (p at laux.io) @paulofonseca_me
- Romania – Alex Boamfa (alex.boamfa at gmail.com)
- Russian Federation – Yury Solonitsyn (contact at adesignlab.ru)
- Scotland – Marty Dunlop (martydunlop at gmail.com)
- Serbia – Mirjana Vukovic (miavuk at gmail.com) @miavuk
- Slovakia – Tina Lickova (lickova at gmail.com) @Tina_Lickova
- Slovenia – Marko Mrdjenovic (marko.mrdjenovic at friedcell.si) @friedcell
- Spain – Silvia Calvet (silviacalvet at gmail.com) @silviacalvet
- Sweden – Kalle Ulvstig (kalle.ulvstig at lbi.com)
- Switzerland – Andrea Rosenbusch (andrea.rosenbusch at zeix.com) @arosenbusch
- Turkey – Cağatay Celebioglu (cagataycelebioglu at gmail.com)
- Ukraine – Yuriy Sokolov (yuriy.sokolov at gmail.com)
- Wales – vacant
Want to become your country’s IA Ambassador? Let us know and write to Sylvie Daumal (sylvie.daumal at gmail.com).
Over the years, many extraordinary people have served on the programme committee. We want to acknowledge their support and service to the conference and to thank them for helping to build a such a solid European presence for IA and UX.
Raffaella Roviglioni, Angus Edwardson, And Francis Rowland were the co-chairs for EuroIA 2017.
Koen Peters, Sylvie Daumal, And Konstantin Weiss were the co-chairs for EuroIA 2016.
Have a look over the EuroIA 2016 website and programme here.
Stuart Curran, Lutz Schmitt and Peter J. Bogaards were the co-chairs for EuroIA 2015.
Have a look over the EuroIA 2015 website and programme here.
Eric Reiss was the programme chair of EuroIA for the first decade, founding the summit in 2005.
Former committee members:
- Margaret Hanley (2014)
- Martin Belam (2011-2013)
- Peter Boersma (2005-2008)
- Filip Borloo (2005-2009)
- Reinoud Bosman (2005-2010)
- Petr Douša (2011)
- Ariel Guersenszvaig (2007-2008)
- Theba Islam (2006-2010)
- Jared Folkman (2005-2006)
- James Kalbach (2005-2012)
- Wiesław Kotecki (2011-2012)
- Tomy Lorsch (2007-2008)
- Judit Ponya (2006-2013)
- Luca Rosati (2006-2012)
- Andrea Resmini (2009-2013)
- Olga Revilla (2008-2012)
- Stanislaw Skorka (2006-2011)
- Alberta Soranzo (2013)
- Scott Thomas (2009-2012)
- Hany Rizk (2013-2015)
- Victor Valle (2015)
Fáilte go Baile Átha Cliath
EuroIA goes to Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland. A truly unique city and one of the most active IA and UX hubs of Europe.
EuroIA 2018 will take place at Royal Marine Hotel in Dun Laoghaire, situated on the waterfront, only a short ride from the city centre.
Royal Marine Hotel,
Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire
EuroIA is the leading Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) conference for Europe.
EuroIA has travelled through Europe over the years: Brussels, Barcelona, Rome, Berlin, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam and most recently, in Stockholm. In 2018 will be in Dublin for the first time. Learn more about EuroIA.
EuroIA is organised by volunteers all around Europe, with three co-chairs, an active committee and over 35 country ambassadors. Find out who is who at EuroIA.
We are still looking for sponsors to make EuroIA 2018 a truly great conference. Sponsoring details